So Tuesday morning began with me walking into Caleb's room to find him and his crib covered in puke. Needless to say, it was not what we wanted to deal with first thing in the morning. John and I worked from home and tag teamed taking care of Caleb.
At 3am, Caleb woke up and had explosive diarrhea all over himself. I ended up throwing away all the clothes and changing pad cover - that's how foul it was. We were hoping that would be it and everyone could go back to their routine. Boy were we wrong.
Caleb had his bottle this morning and then promptly threw up. I was upstairs getting Little John dressed when Big John yelled to me up the stairs. I took Little John to daycare and Big John went to work. At around 9:30am, I get a call from Tina. Little John fell and he might need stitches. Could the day get any better? I rushed over there and whisked him to the emergency room. Two hours later, we emerged with 4 stitches in his eyebrow.
The rest of the day was spent dealing with a crazy toddler and a whiny baby. I don't care what people say, I will not miss days like today when they are older.
At 3am, Caleb woke up and had explosive diarrhea all over himself. I ended up throwing away all the clothes and changing pad cover - that's how foul it was. We were hoping that would be it and everyone could go back to their routine. Boy were we wrong.
Caleb had his bottle this morning and then promptly threw up. I was upstairs getting Little John dressed when Big John yelled to me up the stairs. I took Little John to daycare and Big John went to work. At around 9:30am, I get a call from Tina. Little John fell and he might need stitches. Could the day get any better? I rushed over there and whisked him to the emergency room. Two hours later, we emerged with 4 stitches in his eyebrow.
The rest of the day was spent dealing with a crazy toddler and a whiny baby. I don't care what people say, I will not miss days like today when they are older.
1 comment:
that looks really bad poor guy give him a hug for me love grammie
Post a Comment