Monday, March 8, 2010

Caleb's Cast

Caleb has evened the score and he and John now have one cast a piece. *sigh* Caleb has a buckle fracture in his left wrist which requires wearing a cast for 3 weeks. Lately, he has been trying to escape his pack and play during nap time at daycare. Last Friday (3/5) he fell while trying to escape. He complained about a booboo on his wrist but not in a way that Tina or I would have been overly concerned. However this morning, when I put his shirt, on I must have bent it the wrong way because he screamed and started crying hysterically. Needless to say, we were off to the pediatrician. Two pediatrician visits, three x-rays and one orthopedist visit later, Caleb has a cast. He is not in much pain and I think the cast will probably alleviate some of his pain since the injury will be stabilized.

Here are some pictures from this afternoon. He really did not want his picture taken but I managed to a get a few.





No comments: