Thursday, June 26, 2008

Update

I do not have pictures but wanted to update everyone on the boys.
John got his cast off yesterday and is slowly starting to use his arm again. The doctor said everything looked great and we have a follow up in 3 weeks. John does have three "holes" in his arm from where the pins were. The "holes" have scabbed over so he will be getting a good bath this week.
Caleb is just his usual cheery self. He has started sleeping through the night which is awesome. He can do about 10 hours straight. The first night I thought it was a fluke but he has done it for the last 4-5 nights so I can happily say it's a pattern. He is getting stronger and can really keep his head up when he is on his stomach.
That's all for now. I will post some pictures this weekend.

No comments: